Hi, firstly apologies if this topic has been discussed before I could not find any relative information on the forums or on the internet for that matter.
I am having a very anoying issue with my Leap Motion controller. I plugged it in today and everything seemed fine until I tried to use it.
THE PROBLEM: I plug the device, green light, infrared works everything appears fine, I opened the control pannel all green lights on, open visualiser no data frames coming in at all. I went back to leap control panel and click recalibrate, in that moment the device status changes to disconnected
WHAT I TRIED: Re-installing the software, removing drivers, redoing that twice in safe mode, restarting service multiple times, I created a clean project in csharp as well to output the status of the device according to the API and the same behaviour is observed. Check the attached image files for a better picture. Is there an easy way to resolve this as I have a deadline on the 29th and need this sorted ASAP.
Also the log file does not say anything about any errors or so. I am using the Orion sdk