Hi Joe (or anyone else who can please answer),
I am attempting to introduce a delay using Orion by displaying the Leap Hands movement from a certain number of frames in the past (equivalent to a specific amount of time - should be under 1 second).
I got this to work in pre-Orion assets following your suggestion of the history buffer here -
However, I can't currently achieve this with Orion as the script appears to be different. Can you please confirm:
1) is there a history buffer with Orion or has it been removed (as your suggestion above)?
2) if still available, please confirm which script this is contained in and where so I know which part I need to alter with a specific frame number (as I am unable to find something equivalent to the history buffer code for pre-Orion assets mentioned in link I posted).
3) is the code you mentioned above responding to Death111 the version of the history buffer for Orion or simply how to transform frames into the Unity coordinate system. Depending on your answer - is this code I need to add in somewhere?
4) Could you please clarify the performance and memory cost you mentioned - would this influence the latency and/or accuracy of Leap Motion tracking?
5) if the history buffer is no longer available please can you advise on what code I need to add for Orion to maintain my own history buffer (to create the delay I need).
Apologies for all the questions as have limited knowlege of scripting. This is urgent for developing a demo for a research study so if you (or anyone else) can advise on above ASAP I would really appreciate it
Many thanks, Andrew